1) Democratic Women Lunch 'n Learn last Tuesday each month at Talmadge Center NOON
2) Party meeting first Tuesday of each month at 5:30 in the McCormick Library
DUE TO CORONA VIRUS
Democratic women meeting scheduled for Tuesday, September 29, at noon via ZOOM.
See minutes for details.
Democratic party met Tuesday, October 6, at 5:30 on ZOOM. See MINUTES for details.
Contact ZOOM host Marion Farina <firstname.lastname@example.org> for the link.
Final Voter Rally
Saturday, October 31, 2020
Dorn Mill Complex 12pm - 2pm.
Wallace Middleton's campaign is hosting the event and has invited all the Democratic candidates.
Mr. Jennings and Mr. Banks have confirmed. Also Ernest confirmed that some would be there from the Nicholson Campaign.
GET OUT THE VOTE
Saturday October 24th
213 Waller Ave, Greenwood
Office Launch and All Hands on Deck
Saturday October 31st
213 Waller Ave
District 10 Get Out the Vote Rally
***Watch for details
District 10 Get Out the Vote Tour
Sunday November 2nd-
Monday November 3rd
Stop 2 Calhoun Falls
Stop 3 McCormick
Stop 4 Saluda
Stop 5 Ninety-Six
Stop 6 Greenwood
Jaime Harrison's All In Tour
visits McCormick 10-6-20
Democratic Women ZOOM 9-29-20
• Guest Ernest Boston, Jr., SC Senator Floyd Nicholson's field representative, shared tips on using VoteBuilder effectively.
• We shared ongoing efforts and results of Get Out the Vote campaign: 1/2 page rally ads in the Messenger, Postcard via VoteBuilder to be mailed in October, 2 full page ads showing the Democratic candidates and their offices coming up in the Messenger, flyers to be posted in local businesses and public places, flyers to be distributed in mailboxes, phone bank efforts and door to door contacts.
• Suzi Kaeding is handling Poll Watcher training and assignments. Contact Suzi if you are willing to help: email@example.com and 391-2327.
•Suzi handling the distribution of the flyers to the mailboxes. Contact Suzi if you can lend a hand or foot to distribute in your neighborhood.
McCormick Democratic party September FISH FRY CANCELLED DUE TO CORONAVIRUS CONCERNS